That Jeep App, LLC Mobile Limited respects your privacy. That Jeep App, LLC Mobile Limited
and its affiliates (“That Jeep App, LLC” or the “Company”) offer mapping, GPS navigation,
community based services and Carpool services to users of www.That Jeep App, LLC.com (the
“Website”) and/or users of That Jeep App, LLC’s mobile applications (the “Application”)
(collectively referred to as the “Services”). When you use our services, you’re trusting us with
your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your
information and put you in control.
● User Accounts & Accessing the Services
● Information that is being collected
● Why That Jeep App, LLC collects data
● Sharing your information
● Integration with social networks
● Integration with other third party services
● Controlling your personal information
● How That Jeep App, LLC retains data we collect
● How does That Jeep App, LLC use aggregated information
● Advertising campaigns
● Information security
● Compliance & cooperation with regulators
To use our Services you must be 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16, you may not download or use the Services.
You can adjust your Privacy Settings in the That Jeep App, LLC app and choose which
personal information we may collect about you and how your information is used.
Contact That Jeep App, LLC - Privacy
privacy@That Jeep App, LLC.com. You may send That Jeep App, LLC other requests, responses, questions and complaints by email at: support@That Jeep App, LLC.com.
User Accounts & Accessing the Services
Please note that when you use our Services , That Jeep App, LLC will set up an account (the “Account” or “That Jeep App, LLC Account”). That Jeep App, LLC will collect and use your
This is the case whether or not you choose to actively register your Account, for example, by
adding your email address or logging with your Google Account . That Jeep App, LLC may allow you to use the Services whether or not you choose to register your Account. If you choose to
use the That Jeep App, LLC Services without registering your account you may do so by skipping the registration process. If you do so:
● That Jeep App, LLC will still link all of your information with the non-registered Account and a unique identifier generated by That Jeep App, LLC in accordance with this Privacy
Policy. This helps us do things like find you the best route.
● That Jeep App, LLC may allow you to connect your non-registered account with other devices and browsers (for example by using a QR code) and, if you choose to do so, information collected from these devices and browsers will be linked to your non-registered account.
● With the exception described in the bullet below, and as explained in the section “Visibility” below, your Account and the information associated with your Account (including your unique identifier) will be visible only to That Jeep App, LLC; and ● When using the Services, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users associated with the general username
“That Jeep App, LLCr”.
● Note that in order to access certain features of the Services (for example map editing,
That Jeep App, LLC Carpool, ranking, moods) you will need to register your account.
If you do register your Account:
● That Jeep App, LLC will link all of your information with your registered Account. This includes information received from all devices and browsers which you have chosen to
sign in ;
● With the exception described in the bullet below and as explained in the section
“Visibility” below, your Account and information associated with your Account will be visible only to That Jeep App, LLC; and
● When using the Services, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users associated with this Account.
● That Jeep App, LLC may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
● Your login details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your login details to
someone else. You must maintain your login details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. If you set a password, make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
Information that is being collected
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services That Jeep App, LLC collects information to provide better services to all its users - from figuring out stuff like what’s the best route, to more complex things like monitoring traffic so you know
when to leave, and showing you relevant ads while using That Jeep App, LLC. The information That Jeep App, LLC collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you choose to
use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
Information you create or provide to us:
● Account Information: information required when setting up an Account, such as your name, email address or information required to create a Carpool profile (if you choose to
do so). Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair That Jeep App, LLC’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary.
That Jeep App, LLC will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to register your Account
or to be provided with certain features, such as That Jeep App, LLC Carpool (but you may still use our Services as explained in the above section “User Accounts & Accessing the Services”); and/or
● Information that you choose to share with That Jeep App, LLC: information that you choose to share with That Jeep App, LLC, including a username you have chosen, reports associated with your username, phone number, “home” or “work”, other “favorites”, car’s details, destinations you may travel to, search queries, calendar information (if you choose to activate and use certain Service features like time to leave
reminders) and files you have uploaded to the service, including voice and audio files, if applicable. You can also choose to add payment information to your Account, if applicable, specifically for paid services (such as That Jeep App, LLC Carpool). Even if you aren’t registered to a That Jeep App, LLC Account, you might choose to provide us
● Communication which you choose to conduct through the That Jeep App, LLC
Services: if you choose to use That Jeep App, LLC to communicate with other That Jeep App, LLC users or third parties through the That Jeep App, LLC Services, such as chat messages or sending pinned locations on the That Jeep App, LLC platform. We may also collect information when you exchange communication with That Jeep App,
LLC, for example, if you submit a request, contact That Jeep App, LLC’s support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
● Information from your social networks which you choose to connect to your That Jeep App, LLC Account: you may choose to connect your That Jeep App, LLC Account to your social network account(s). If you choose to do so, you may choose to share with That Jeep App, LLC and/or other users information from your social network accounts, such as your Facebook profile photo or other personal information shared by
you. For more information see Integration with social networks, below.
● “Find friends feature”: if you use the “find friends” feature, That Jeep App, LLC will collect:
○ Periodically, That Jeep App, LLC will collect all of the phone numbers which are stored on your device’s phone contacts book. With regards to the “find friends” feature we only collect numbers in a form which is anonymous to That Jeep App, LLC; This information will be used to help us find and create a list of other That Jeep App, LLC users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect. Note that we will not collect names, addresses or other information from your device’s phone contacts book, however some of this information may be
saved locally on your device and may be used within searches for your friend’s
name or address within the Services. and/or ○ Your phone number. Your phone number will be used to verify your account and as part of the “find friends” feature , if applicable, to help find and create a list of other That Jeep App, LLC users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect.
You may also provide additional information that will be used to personalize the Services and
enhance your experience with the Services. For example, if you provide us with your “home” and “work” information, we may provide you with what we think is the preferred route between those locations.
Information we collect as you use our services We collect information about your activity in the Services, which we use to provide you with the Services of That Jeep App, LLC, including features which are meant to personalize your
experience. This includes things like finding you the preferred route and proposing favorites or destinations commonly traveled by you to streamline your search and travel and, if you use That Jeep App, LLC Carpool - to match you with other drivers or riders. The activity information we collect may include:
● Detailed location, travel and route information. Location and route information is collected for example in the form of GPS signals (combined with a time-stamp), IP address and other information from sensors and receivers on or around your device,on which the Application is installed and activated. This location and route information is
saved to a route history of all of the journeys you have made while using the Application.
The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, depending on your selected device settings and/or your account
settings we may collect information about your location and travel (or lack thereof) also while you are not using the app, in order to be able to tell you when to leave for planned drives, notify you about bad traffic in your area, provide you parking assistance, analyze how effective our ads are and more;
● Terms or venues you searched;
● Your views and interactions with content and ads;
● Your voice and audio information when you use voice and audio features;
● Communication or other content you chose to share with any third party, including That
Jeep App, LLC users through the Services;
● Your activity on third-party sites and apps that you chose to link to your That Jeep App,
LLC account or that you interact with through the Service.
● Your activity as a That Jeep App, LLC Carpool’s rider or driver, such as users you interacted with and rating that you have received from other users.
Meta-data (information about your device, browser and app use):
That Jeep App, LLC collects information about the use of the Services and information from the device you have That Jeep App, LLC installed on or the browser from which you use our
Services. For example:
● That Jeep App, LLC may collect and record how often you use our Services and for how long, your device type, unique identifiers, operating system type & version, battery usage, the third party web pages or applications you visit or use or interact with via the Application, information that you viewed on our Services, advertisements that are shown
to you or that you view or click on, the fact that you used the Services to communicate with other users and the fact that you used third parties application/services via That Jeep App, LLC to communicate with third parties, and the duration of such communications, the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serves you to access the Services, and the geographic location of the device that you are using to log in and use That Jeep App, LLC on.
● That Jeep App, LLC may also collect information about apps installed on your device that That Jeep App, LLC can link with - such as third party music or media audio service apps (e.g. Spotify).
● We also collect information about the interaction of your devices with our Services, including, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
Information we collect about you from our partners We work with ad partners, including advertisers on our platform and entities that belong to the Google group of companies, in order to show you more relevant and useful ads based on your
That Jeep App, LLC activity and information associated with your device’s identifier (i.e, Advertising identifiers or similar technologies) shared with us by our ad partners. Your device’s
identifier can be managed in your device’s settings (for more information: see here and here).
You can decide whether we’ll show you personalized ads or not through your in-app Privacy Settings–>Ads personalization. Note: turning Ads personalization off does not turn off ads -
We may also receive aggregated, non-personally identifiable information and analysis from third parties measurement services which help us understand how our users interact with our ads.
We may also receive information from third party services about how That Jeep App, LLC’s own marketing efforts performed on third party sites or platforms.
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including, cookies, Advertising ID available on Android mobile devices or similar technologies, local storage, browser web storage,
application data caches, databases, and server logs.
Why That Jeep App, LLC collects data
That Jeep App, LLC may use information collected from or provided by you for the
Provide our services
We use your information to deliver our services. For example:
● Use your location and route information and/or search query history to provide
navigation services, best route choices, traffic alerts and to provide information about sites, shops and other places and attractions in your close vicinity; and
● (If you have opted in to the “find friends” feature), use your phone number and the phone numbers which are stored in your device’s phone book to find and create a list of other That Jeep App, LLC users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect.
● To share your submissions with other users of the Services and to facilitate
communication between you, That Jeep App, LLC and other users.
● If you joined That Jeep App, LLC Carpool, use your information, such as home, work and schedule, to find you potential carpoolers for your ride;
Maintain & improve our services
● We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues you report to us. And we use your information to improve the service or to develop new features or services. For example, That Jeep App, LLC may use your route information to improve the accuracy of its mapping and
Provide personalized services, including content and ads.
● We use the information we collect to operate the Services and to customize your experience with the Services. For example, That Jeep App, LLC may use your “home”
and “work” and other “favorites” information (if you choose to provide such information) or route history to offer routes based on how you’ve chosen to travel between favorite destinations in the past. Based on your past activity on the Services we may also suggest to you drive predictions and common destinations where you use the app to
navigate to and personalize your ETA.
● If you have opted in to use That Jeep App, LLC Carpool, we use your information to match you with riders and/or drivers to help you find a ride.
● We may also use the information to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints.
● We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
For example, we analyze data about your usage of the Services to do things like optimize product design. We also use the data we collected about the ads you view or interact with (e.g. click on) to help advertisers understand the performance of their ad campaigns and to provide them with aggregated reports. We may also use data to measure the usability and effectiveness of That Jeep App, LLC’s own marketing efforts
on third party sites or platforms.
Communicate with you
● We also use your information to send you updates, notices, announcements, users’ requests and additional information related to the Services (including through push notifications, email address and SMS);
● We may also use your information to conduct surveys and questionnaires; And if you contact That Jeep App, LLC we may keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing.
● Subject to your prior indication of consent (to the extent required under applicable law), we may also use the email address that you provided to send you promotional and/or marketing materials. At any time you may choose not to receive such materials by
clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email messages that we may send to you. In any case, That Jeep App, LLC will not share your contact details with any advertiser, unless explicitly permitted or required by law.
To protect That Jeep App, LLC, our users, the public and for Legal reasons
We may also use and process your information and content, using different technologies to the following purposes:
● To contact you when That Jeep App, LLC believes it to be necessary;
● To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when That Jeep App, LLC has a good faith belief that That Jeep App, LLC’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
● To detect abuse and illegal activity; to detect and prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
● To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
● To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Services, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
● To help improve the safety and reliability of our Services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to security risks, and technical issues that could harm That Jeep App, LLC, our users, or the public;
● To create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “How does That Jeep App, LLC use aggregated information”, below;
Sharing your information
Personal information that you share
The Services are based on a community of users publicly sharing information with That Jeep App, LLC and with other members of that community.
In particular, users may choose to share personal information such as name, age, gender, picture, their location information, reports and other files. This information may be shared either
directly to the Services and to all users, such as in the case of traffic reports, or just to your friends on That Jeep App, LLC. This information may also be shared via third party services
(such as social networks) which interact with the Services upon such users’ choice. For more information about your Carpool profile (if you choose to set one), see section titled That Jeep
App, LLC Carpool Profile below.
You can decide whether or not to upload content to the Services. However any content that you choose to share and submit for posting is neither private nor confidential and you should expect that it may be made public and known to others. Information you choose to upload will be posted along with your user name and other information including
personal information you attached to your publicly available user profile. For example, your reports (map and road updates, traffic congestion updates, road accidents, etc.) will be posted
on the That Jeep App, LLC map along with your username. You should note that certain road incidents you report may include your driving path within the vicinity of those incidents.
Therefore, you must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal
information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
In any event (but except as detailed below with respect to information shared from your social
network accounts according to your privacy settings for such social network accounts), your
email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
if you choose to either record your own voice onto the Service, or to use the voice command features, That Jeep App, LLC will collect the voice information related to such use, including
voice files. If, after recording your own voice, you chose to share your voice recordings, other That Jeep App, LLC users and other people will be able to download and use your voice
recordings. Once downloaded, That Jeep App, LLC may not have any control over the voice files, so you should only share content that you are comfortable being made public.
We, at That Jeep App, LLC, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, That Jeep App, LLC has no control over the conduct of any user and disclaims all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
Participating in any user’s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using That Jeep App, LLC, is entirely at your own risk. That Jeep App, LLC is not a party to any agreement entered
into between the users in any circumstances. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user
or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
When That Jeep App, LLC shares your information That Jeep App, LLC does not sell, rent or lease your perso
nal information to third parties.
That Jeep App, LLC will not share your personal information with others, without your permission, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in That Jeep App, LLC’s good-faith discretion:
● As necessary for the facilitation and operation of the Services. For example, making public road incidents you report and which are associated with your username and your location;
reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. That Jeep App, LLC may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement agencies and other competent authorities and with any third party as may be required to handle
any result of your wrongdoing;
● If That Jeep App, LLC is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
● In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and That Jeep App, LLC, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
● In any case where That Jeep App, LLC reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of That Jeep App, LLC, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law, including to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
● To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
● If That Jeep App, LLC organizes the operation of the Services within a different
● To collect, store, hold and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to That Jeep App, LLC, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in the European Union and
the U.S.A., potentially countries outside of your jurisdiction;
● That Jeep App, LLC may also share personal information with companies or
organizations connected or affiliated with That Jeep App, LLC, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies (i.e. entities that belong to the Google group of companies);
● We work with other Google’s services (such as Google Display and Video 360) for advertising and ad measurement purposes. In order to help advertisers decide what ads to show on That Jeep App, LLC, Google, and websites & apps that partner with Google, we may share information with these services, such as a unique identifier for advertising
● We also work with selected advertising and measurement services which help us understand how our users interact with ads served in our platform and in order to provide marketing, advertising and measurement services for That Jeep App, LLC with respect to That Jeep App, LLC’s own marketing efforts, by using and sharing devices’ identifiers
(i.e, Advertising ID, cookies or similar technologies).
● Personal information may also be shared with That Jeep App, LLC’s trusted partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance
with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we use service providers to help us with customer services.
We may share information which does not personally identify you with third party transportation services. For example, to allow you to find a carpool rider on third party transportation services, such as Moovit, we may share a temporary unique identifier along with pick-up and drop-off points that are generated based on proximity to your intended travel itinerary, with those third
party transportation services. You can review the list of the relevant third party transportation services to your area and change your preferences at any time via the in-app settings.
That Jeep App, LLC Carpool partners with employers, organizations and governmental entities
(“That Jeep App, LLC Carpool Partners”) in order to encourage the use of carpooling. If you have joined a Carpool group which is promoted by a partner or any other third party, your carpool profile (or other information you have chosen to share) may be visible to other members
of the group, including representatives of the partner or third party who may also be part of the group.
Please note that your username and some other information will be visible to others. Note that your username will be included along with any information you submit for posting (such as traffic
reports or chat messages). It will therefore be visible to others. Also - your friends on That Jeep App, LLC will see your name & profile photo and any other information you chose to share with
If you prefer to remain invisible on the That Jeep App, LLC map, you can set the That Jeep App, LLC Application not to show your location on the map. To do so you should go to the Privacy
Settings and adjust accordingly by switching on to Invisible Mode. If on, some features may not be available. If you make this choice, while you will be ‘invisible’ on the map to other users,
visible to other That Jeep App, LLC’s users.
That Jeep App, LLC Carpool Profile
That Jeep App, LLC Carpool is uniquely designed to help drivers and riders find a mutual ride that fits them. If you have opted-in to use the That Jeep App, LLC Carpool feature, you will be required to create a unique profile.
Your That Jeep App, LLC Carpool profile includes your name, photo, number of completed rides and carpooled km, the date you joined the services, information that you have chosen to share from your social account, your carpool rating and endorsements you have received, and any other information you shared about yourself (for example your car details or any other information as part of “My Preferences” settings). You can edit some of this information through
the in-app settings or through your social account (in case you have chosen to share the information from your social account).
A complete Carpool profile is important so that riders or drivers can learn more about you, and vice versa. Your profile is therefore public to other That Jeep App, LLC users and may be shared through our services. If you have joined the Carpool Groups feature, your Carpool profile will be visible to other group members, including your co-workers or employer in case of work related groups.
If you choose to verify your work or university’s email address, your work or university will be listed publicly on your profile as well (but your email address will stay private).
Note: your home and work addresses are not listed publicly on your profile, but rather only be saved on your That Jeep App, LLC account. However, in certain circumstances, your pickup/drop-off spots may be your home or work address if for example you share a similar route with your driver or rider.
Integration with social networks
You may choose to share information between your That Jeep App, LLC account and your social network account (such as Facebook). Through this option, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from social networks, transmitted and shared through the Services. Similarly, you may choose to have personal information and
other content about you available from That Jeep App, LLC, including your location and route information, transmitted to and shared through your social network account.
By setting your That Jeep App, LLC Account to integrate with social networks, including by signing onto That Jeep App, LLC by using your social network account, you agree to share
Policy or That Jeep App, LLC.
When you connect to the social network account through the Services for the first time or otherwise make the Services interact with your social network account, you will be asked by the social network to permit the social network to share your personal information stored on such
social network with That Jeep App, LLC. We collect your information from your social network account only in accordance with the permissions granted by you (such as your name, email
address, list of friends, profile picture and other information available via the applicable social network).
You understand and agree that the Services may access, make available and store such information so that it is available on and through your That Jeep App, LLC Account, until your That Jeep App, LLC Account is deleted.
Please note that certain information which you have defined as private on your third party social network accounts may become public to other That Jeep App, LLC Users through the Services
once you have allowed the social network to share such information with That Jeep App, LLC (for example through your Carpool Profile).
Integration with other third party services
That Jeep App, LLC may offer you the option to link That Jeep App, LLC to third party services that may be useful to you (like, Spotify). Where That Jeep App, LLC detects an integration may be available (either because a third party service attempts to link to That Jeep App, LLC, or That Jeep App, LLC detects an installed service on the device which has an integration option, or you request a particular integration), That Jeep App, LLC will ask for confirmation to connect the accounts. If you choose to connect the accounts, That Jeep App, LLC will ask for your permission to share data with the third party service. You should only agree to connect accounts
if you are comfortable with the third party service receiving the data set out at the time of connecting the accounts and That Jeep App, LLC is not responsible for the third party service’s use of data. You can disconnect That Jeep App, LLC and the third party service at any time and
That Jeep App, LLC will cease sharing data with that service from the point of disconnection onwards.
Controlling your personal information
You can always review and update certain information by visiting your Account & Login settings (such as your phone, name, photo and more) or the in-app left menu (to update your home,
work and favorites). If you joined That Jeep App, LLC Carpool, you can review and update your information (including this available on your That Jeep App, LLC Carpool profile) through the
That Jeep App, LLC Carpool in-app settings.
You can log on to the That Jeep App, LLC website to view your route history by going to “Edit the Map”/ “Drives” function on the That Jeep App, LLC website. Note that in order to access certain information you will need to register your Account. Your location and route history is associated with your Account.
If you find that the information associated with your Account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you should make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from setting up an Account and impair
the ability to provide you with Services.
Privacy controls Your in-app Privacy Settings provide you with quick access to settings and tools that let you
safeguard your data and decide how your information can make That Jeep App, LLC services work better for you. For example, you can control your visibility on the map and manage your
preferences about the ads shown to you on That Jeep App, LLC. If you joined That Jeep App, LLC Carpool, you can access more controls through your Carpool activity and other in-app
There are other ways to control the information That Jeep App, LLC collects whether or not you’re signed in to a That Jeep App, LLC Account, including device-level settings: your device
may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify location settings on your device.
Deleting your information
If you would like us to delete your Account, please use the “Delete Account” function available
under the in-app Privacy Setting and on the That Jeep App, LLC website. On receiving such a request, That Jeep App, LLC will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however please note that information may not be deleted immediately from our back-up systems. We aim to initiate the deletion process immediately after your request. Once we receive your request, your data will no longer be used to personalize your That Jeep App, LLC experience. We then
begin a process designed to safely and completely delete the data from our storage systems.
This process generally takes around 2 months from the time of deletion. As with any deletion process, things like routine maintenance, unexpected outages, bugs, or failures in our protocols
may cause delays in the processes and time frames defined in this policy. We maintain systems designed to detect and remediate such issues.
How That Jeep App, LLC retains data we
collect Some data you can delete whenever you like, some data is deleted automatically, and some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary. This section describes why we hold onto different types of data for different periods of time.
● Information retained until you remove it - such as your “Home, “work”, favorites, email address and other account related information. We’ll keep this data in your That Jeep App, LLC Account until you choose to remove it and/or update it.
● Data that expires after a specific period of time - in some cases, you don’t need to actively delete your information as we set retention timeframes based on the reason for the data’s collection. For example, if you choose to connect your calendar to your That Jeep App, LLC Account, we extract your calendar events for several days in advance
and delete them after their occurrence. We may also take steps to anonymize certain data within set timeperiods.
● Information retained until your That Jeep App, LLC Account is deleted - we may keep some data for the life of your That Jeep App, LLC Account if it’s useful for helping us understand how users interact with our features and how we can improve our services. For example, if you made an incident report, we will keep information about how many reports you have submitted, even after the event is removed. When you
delete your That Jeep App, LLC Account, the information about how many reports you have submitted is also removed.
● Information retained for extended time periods for limited purposes - sometimes
business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. For example, when That Jeep App, LLC processes a payment for you, we’ll retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes. Reasons we might retain some data for extended
periods of time include:
○ Security, fraud & abuse prevention
○ Financial record-keeping
○ Complying with legal or regulatory requirements ○ Ensuring the continuity of our services ○ Direct communications with That Jeep App, LLC
How does That Jeep App, LLC use
That Jeep App, LLC may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific
user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or
cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes (including advertising).
That Jeep App, LLC may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to
users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, partners and any other third party. For example, GPS information that we receive from your mobile device may be provided to map editors in an aggregated and/or anonymous form to help improve the map and solve map
problems, traffic data may be provided to cities, aggregated use of That Jeep App, LLC Carpool may be provided to Carpool Partners and aggregated ads analysis may be provided to advertisers.
the browser each time it accesses the Website’s servers.
to collect statistical information, to verify information, and to customize the Website to your personal preferences and for information security purposes.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the Website’s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
That Jeep App, LLC allows advertisers to run ad campaigns on the Services.
The information and advertisements that you see when accessing the Services may be targeted on the basis of your current That Jeep App, LLC activity, such as your current location, your
destination or contextual information based on your current drive session. For example: if you search for “gas station” you may see an ad for a local gas station.
Depending on your settings, you may also see ads personalized to you based on:
● Information we received from you (for example, your saved “Home” & “Work” addresses)
● Past activity and search query history (for example, drives that appear in your drive list)
● Information from our ad partners, including entities that belong to the Google group of companies and other trusted ad partners.
You can decide whether we’ll show you personalized ads or not through your in-app Privacy Settings–>Ads personalization. Note: turning Ads personalization off does not turn off ads -
only their personalization.
● We don’t knowingly collect nor do we show you personalized ads based on sensitive categories, such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
● We don’t share information that personally identifies you with advertisers, such as your name or email, unless you ask us to. For example, if you see an ad for a nearby flower shop and select the “tap to call” button, we’ll connect your call and share your phone number with the flower shop.
● As described under “When That Jeep App, LLC shares your information” section above, we work with other Google’s services (such as Google Doubleclick Bid Manager) for
advertising and ad measurement purposes. In order to help advertisers decide what ads to show on That Jeep App, LLC, Google, and websites & apps that partner with Google, That Jeep App, LLC may share information with these services such as a unique identifier for advertising (Advertising ID available on Android mobile devices or similar